Hello readers and welcome to another 22 Questions interview. This week I talk with the Admin of 8bit Hero!, Kerri Sharp. 8bit Hero! is a gaming blog that keeps it’s readers up to date with the latest gaming news and anything geeky. Sit back, relax, put your feet up, and have a read of Kerri’s responses to my questions. Enjoy.
- What is Your Gaming Alias:
- What Age Did You Start Playing Video Games:
On my fourth birthday
- Who Would You Say is Responsible for Getting You Into Gaming:
Probably my family who got me a Game Boy for my birthday.
- First Game That Had You Hooked:
Final Fantasy VII
- Little Known Fact:
I’m really, really bad at PC multiplayer games
- If You Were to Make a Documentary, What Would it Be About:
I’d love to do a documentary about the creation of internet superstars. It’s interesting that there are people who are famous in the online scene but never even heard about by the average person
- How Did You Get Involved In the Gaming Industry:
I started my blog 8bit Hero! Last October because talking about and discussing video games and what they mean to me is really good fun. Ever since then I’ve written about the industry, upcoming games and games I’ve been playing on the site.
- What is Your Favorite Part of Your Job:
I love to receive comments on stuff I’ve written – it’s great to get other peoples opinions on something that interests you quite a lot.
- What Are You Better at Than Anyone You Know:
- Closest You Have Come to Death:
The bus drivers around here are pretty aggressive – I’m pretty sure I’ve nearly been hit by one at least three times.
- Last Gadget Purchased:
The Nintendo Wii
- Song You Are Currently Listening to:
South Central – Nothing can go wrong
- Favorite Ending For a Game, Movie or Book:
I loved the ending for Final Fantasy X, it was sad but at the same time quite inspiring.
- Favorite Movie Quote:
Don’t fight for peace, peace for peace.
- What Movie Inspired Game Would You Love to See:
- Favorite Arcade Addiction:
Dance Dance Revolution! I go crazy for it.
- What is Your Drink or Snack of Choice While Gaming:
An ‘Innocent Smoothie’ – they rock my world.
- Game You Are Looking Forward to the Most:
Either Spore or GTA IV
- Game That Was the Biggest Let Down:
Yoshi’s Island DS – so much potential yet the original was just too good to live upto.
- Biggest Surprise in Gaming in the Past Year:
Super Princess Peach for DS, I can’t believe how good a game it turned out to be – and it’s just so under hyped.
- Ideal Game That Has Not Yet Been Created:
A game based in the world of George Orwel’s ‘1984’ (Half Life 2 was a great game but 1984 wasn’t about aliens)
- What Message Would You Send to Gamers Everywhere:
Don’t fight for the games companies. Enjoy games for what they are, not what console they are on or who made them.
Thanks so much Kerri for the interview. I have to totally agree that a Battle Royale game [assuming it was made well] would be extremely awesome. Nice choice. Readers, make sure to check out Kerri’s site, 8bit Hero!.
I hope everyone enjoyed this week’s interview. Stay tuned next week for another great person. As always, feel free to contact me with any questions or comments you have at email@example.com.