The man behind the award winning, Unofficial Podcast of the Haloverse hosted a chat with yours truly this week. I was even invited to guest host Episode 78. Written word meets spoken word. Two new mediums [blog and podcast] sat down for a jam session about how much we love our new pastime [online multiplayer].
Foo Mo Jive, ringleader of Podtacular, is certainly no stranger to the Halo Community. Here are some things I learned on the other side of the mic…
1. Podcasting is worlds more complicated than blogging.
2. There is no backspace key that you can use to take back something you say on a Podcast that is stupid.
3. You can, like, make a telephone call through your computer.
4. Foo Mo is a gentleman and a scholar, and just as cool off the mic.
5. The Podtacular Listenership is filled with passionate gamers who are as committed to keeping the show packed with Halo fodder as they are to listening to it.
6. Someone needs to kick the asses of those Podtacular All Stars.
7. Despite all my rantings about glitching, I wouldn’t have the patience or skill to learn how to do most Halo tricks if I harbored a secret desire.
8. My wife worries about me when she walks into the room and I am talking to my computer about Halo.
9. Someone really needs to kick the asses of those Podtacular All Stars.
10. I play too much Halo.